Great Social Media posts?

And those are all 1.5 year old deer.

Where is that?

Baker, MT.
Went on a vendor sponsored archery hunt near Uvalde years ago. There were a half dozen construction related colleagues in the mix. A fellow in his cups from the DFW metro area showed me a pic of a 180 class whitetail. Recognized the high fence place not 25 south of our city but didn't ruin his story. It was a cool buck tho...not freaky but definitely a transplant.

That little bastard had the gall to go file a police report

Despite being the toast of the NFL Twittersphere for his interjection, it has been confirmed by the Santa Clara Police Department that an official complaint was made against Wagner on Tuesday, with the player confirming to the media on Wednesday that he was aware of the legal proceedings against him.

Can't really focus on it,” Wagner said of the police report.

I'm more concerned about the security guard that was hurt trying to chase him. You just got to do what you got to do.

Wagner also added that in situations where a fan invades the field of play, the situation must be brought under control immediately amid potential fears that the protestor could be carrying a weapon.

There's consequences for your actions,” Wagner warned.

And while the NFL is often mired in legal complaints against players from its 32 clubs, Rams head coach Sean McVay said that there is no question that Wagner will receive the full backing from the entire organization in Los Angeles.

I think that we all know where Bobby’s intentions were,” McVay told the media Wednesday when probed about the police involvement in the situation.

And I support Bobby Wagner,” he added. “That’s where I'm at with that. I don’t think anybody will disagree.”

NFL star flattens animal rights protester (VIDEO)READ MORE: NFL star flattens animal rights protester (VIDEO)
Podcaster and former NFL player Pat McAfee also gave his thoughts on the matter this week, saying that Wagner should be considered a “hero” for his interjection.

A lot of folks saying that the protestor... who illegally hopped on the field with a smoking stick... is gonna sue Bobby Wagner??” McAfee wrote on Twitter.

How does anybody know what else that person has? They have a smoke stick in one hand, who knows what in the other... Bobby’s a hero. End of story.”

Wagner’s Rams teammate Greg Gaines agreed: “I was scared for my life, he could have had a bomb, Bobby Wagner saved our lives.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mfrosty6
Back