Great Social Media posts?

This is a desperate plea for attention and probably some kind of event to destroy evidence since we don't know how many poaching violations occurred in that truck. Now we'll never know. Maybe it's time for A&E to do an intervention on this guy? Have they ever had some one on the show addicted to Mtn Ops and Instagram likes?

Anyway, who films themselves with a camera and a drone starting fires? Then rocks the sleeveless shirt? Is this guy doing a tryout for the remake of Backdraft? Personally I love starting fires and having burning embers scorch my bare biceps. It just builds toughness needed to bag that booner with a spotlight on private.

View attachment 234602

Tell me you're doing it all for the 'gram, without telling me you're doing it all for the 'gram.

It’ll feed his family as long as he doesn’t have kids. Nothing like killing an animal as it hits the ground and can’t even walk yet.

“He scored 74.”
Inches?

“No, minutes old”

It’ll feed his family as long as he doesn’t have kids. Nothing like killing an animal as it hits the ground and can’t even walk yet.

“He scored 74.”
Inches?

“No, minutes old”
Dr. Pepper on the computer screen and keyboard right there!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Post of the year - Maybe even signature worthy??

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/133tEQgc0V3Dc4" width="480" height="272" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="
">via GIPHY</a></p>

Anything to punch that tag! 👊🏼
In all reality though, how do you hit the release and let an arrow fly knowing that thing is on the business end? I get that it's a "legal animal" but zero self -restraint by this rube.
He said it was bedded down alone, was probably waiting for mom to show back up. Showed even less restraint posting that to the gram.

He said it was bedded down alone, was probably waiting for mom to show back up. Showed even less restraint posting that to the gram.
These kinds of people are so incredible attention seeking it’s nauseating. But hey, you want attention, you’ll get attention.

I get it that it’s a legal animal, I get that it’s his tag, his hunt, blah blah blah. But goodness. Thing was probably still wobbly legged. Also let’s make every attempt to make it know how small this thing is. The bow covering up the entire body and then some is a big hint.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back