Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Great Social Media posts?

This dude deserves lasting scars for this one but when you get scared the best thing to do is throw scary object at your woman right? Whenever someone unnecessarily messes with a bear, bison, badger ect and they get what they had coming I have to side with the animal.

I think if you have a pissed off badger in your hands and you're losing your grip, you really aren't going to give much thought to where you're going throw it, as long as you throw it far! :ROFLMAO:

I think if you have a pissed off badger in your hands and you're losing your grip, you really aren't going to give much thought to where you're going throw it, as long as you throw it far! :ROFLMAO:
Who’s dumber, the person holding the badger or the person standing near by the person holding the pissed off badger?

Last edited:
Saw a dude pushing a stroller last week with his girl and 2 kids rocking a show me that BH hat. Part of me wanted to laugh and the other part was like WTF is wrong with this guy? Since he had pit vipers and the hat I decided he was a dipsh&t.

Saw a dude pushing a stroller last week with his girl and 2 kids
ok, think about that, he's already committed to not doing anything he probably want to do that day, he's sacrificed all his fun that day for family time.
rocking a show me that BH hat.
So don't beat him down if he's trying to cling to a shred of his teenage self, the rebel, the boundary pusher, the anti-establishment, the Xgames crazy... and he's doing that by wearing a hilariously ridiculous hat that his wife hates. He's clinging to the edge of that man card for all he has...

ok, think about that, he's already committed to not doing anything he probably want to do that day, he's sacrificed all his fun that day for family time.

So don't beat him down if he's trying to cling to a shred of his teenage self, the rebel, the boundary pusher, the anti-establishment, the Xgames crazy... and he's doing that by wearing a hilariously ridiculous hat that his wife hates. He's clinging to the edge of that man card for all he has...
And he was wearing pit vipers - at the carnival with the show me that BH and a wife/significant other that I'm pretty sure would make most of us vomit if we saw what might have been the object of his obsession.

I need to take more pictures out in "the wild"

And he was wearing pit vipers - at the carnival with the show me that BH and a wife/significant other that I'm pretty sure would make most of us vomit if we saw what might have been the object of his obsession.

I need to take more pictures out in "the wild"
Ok you got me... he must be a d'bag

Saw a dude pushing a stroller last week with his girl and 2 kids rocking a show me that BH hat. Part of me wanted to laugh and the other part was like WTF is wrong with this guy? Since he had pit vipers and the hat I decided he was a dipsh&t.
Saw a frat bro wearing a "Butt Snorkeler" hat heading into a Rockies game...

He would have earned his man card with your first sentence, but then he lost it with your second.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back