Great social media posts..

Our oldest did that exact thing at the park last weekend, but it was just potty.

So I’ve got that going for me, which is nice.
Our son, 3, pees wherever, whenever. Not a big problem for boys. People think it’s funny until they are of a little older age and than they get predator status for peeing at the park or in the little grass islands at Wal mart parking lot.

When our daughter was potty training, she took to it super fast, less than a week and she was fully potty trained. But, when she said she had to go, she had to go. We were going on about a 4 hour river canoe trip. In the middle of shuttling vehicles between launch and end point she had to go potty. Luckily we were on a remote road and no cars would be driving through. I get her out of her car seat and explain how she’s going to have to do this in the middle of the road, I turn around and a couple seconds later she says she needs wiped. To my amazement there is a big steaming pile of poo in the middle of the road and not a streak on her.

View attachment 221180

Maybe I’m too critical or I spend too much time online, but I’m like a top contributor to this thread.
Nah, keep it up. Busbice is a grade A tool. It’s laughable that he is pushing US made hats now as a big deal when all him and his dads industry money is from selling crappy gear made in china

Its hard for me to put into words how much I love this post being on REI reviews. That is absolutely fantastic.
That is beautiful. Someone needs to do it with a gut pile in the background and take it up a notch.
Possibly one with someone squatting to take care of business - maybe not front and center but noticeable if someone actually looked at the photo

Back