Great Social Media posts?

3C1D122F-8256-4AC9-86D4-15B89CA2E9CE.jpgPosing with a big smile on your face while you hold a bull that was just picked up, but was shot 7 months ago is lame. Calling it one of the biggest bulls ever taken with a trad bow is even lamer. Oh well, as long as they got those big antlers who cares about the rest

View attachment 221588Posing with a big smile on your face while you hold a bull that was just picked up, but was shot 7 months ago is lame. Calling it one of the biggest bulls ever taken with a trad bow is even lamer. Oh well, as long as they got those big antlers who cares about the rest
...lacking fronts?? How cool to mention....

...lacking fronts?? How cool to mention....
Kinda Reminds me of a former coworker that was telling me he passed on a 340-350 bull with his bow a couple years ago. “It was a nice bull, but not really what I was looking for”. Never mind the fact he has never killed a mature bull to my knowledge and if he killed it would have probably been in the top 5-10 elk killed in the unit that fall

Having excuses for why a 400+ Deadhead isn’t bigger, what a dork

🤣🤣my mom (91) lives in a senior park, or “active adult” as they like to call it, down in Cali. Her neighbor uses a broom and dustpan to “sweep” the leaves off her lawn BEFORE she mows it 🤔. I told her once to just use her mower, if the the leaves are too thick to just raise the setting. She adamantly replied that the leaves are only on “certain places” not over the entire lawn! ….ah ok, but don’t you generally mow the entire lawn? NVM!
I looked up to see my mom watching out the window laughing her ass off at me trying to explain. Kids these days!

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back