Great social media posts..

I don't watch any of these shows, except used to catch some Rogan podcasts before Spotify, but do recognize some names. It was worth the read....hilarious.

"If social media is cancer, the Bowmars are AIDS." Still laughing and I don't know anything about them other than some poaching allegations. Good stuff GH.

I don't watch any of these shows, except used to catch some Rogan podcasts before Spotify, but do recognize some names. It was worth the read....hilarious.

"If social media is cancer, the Bowmars are AIDS." Still laughing and I don't know anything about them other than some poaching allegations. Good stuff GH.
He’s a great “inventor” as well; recent inventions being kisser buttons, grip tape, and rattling antlers tied to a rope

Deadly Buck Medley was a regionally famous blues guitarist in the 1930's, out of Southern Ohio/Northern Kentucky. He wasn't famous for being good, just famous for having a ridiculous name and bleach blonde hair.

0D802019-D76B-4DE5-A323-9142EBF2220C.jpgThe “future of hunting”. Brought to you by a guy that UA had to fire for toxic culture, a guy that’s hunted for a couple years and the worlds finest backcountry(as long as it’s private)hunter. Maybe it will have a big wallet pocket to pay for guide fees?

View attachment 210251The “future of hunting”. Brought to you by a guy that UA had to fire for toxic culture, a guy that’s hunted for a couple years and the worlds finest backcountry(as long as it’s private)hunter. Maybe it will have a big wallet pocket to pay for guide fees?
When I see those pants all I can say is:
The eye of the tiger is the thrill of the fight. . .

Ive been at a conference for the last 3 days. First day I noticed a guy in his late 50s in a kuiu attack pants in camo, kuiu hat and a Kuiu long sleeve quarter zip. Next day same guy kuiu attack pants in a solid with a vest. Today, another pair of attack pants in a solid. No doubt he’s a dirt nap dealer.
I need to get better at seizing the opportunities for pictures. We all get a clothing allowance to buy our work clothes, I need to negotiate a better uniform allowance.

View attachment 210251The “future of hunting”. Brought to you by a guy that UA had to fire for toxic culture, a guy that’s hunted for a couple years and the worlds finest backcountry(as long as it’s private)hunter. Maybe it will have a big wallet pocket to pay for guide fees?
Holy 1980's Zubaz!!! Looks like the attire worn in Napoleon Dynamite.

That is awesome...My Girlfriend worked alongside "Elk Shape" Dan Staton as a Trainer... She says he is a good trainer....Which I don't doubt...

Ive been at a conference for the last 3 days. First day I noticed a guy in his late 50s in a kuiu attack pants in camo, kuiu hat and a Kuiu long sleeve quarter zip. Next day same guy kuiu attack pants in a solid with a vest. Today, another pair of attack pants in a solid. No doubt he’s a dirt nap dealer.
I need to get better at seizing the opportunities for pictures. We all get a clothing allowance to buy our work clothes, I need to negotiate a better uniform allowance.

This is the man equivalent of women dusting of their straw cowboy hats and pristine shit kickers to go to a country music concert.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back