Great Social Media posts?

He’s going to have a bunch of social media friends/supporters needing to save face when and if he’s convicted

Harpooning elk now?

Squats are the last thing I am thinking about after I get a deer hung. The first thing usually involves beer, cold beer!
I didn’t even notice that moron the first time I looked at it.

Harpooning elk now?
Little more serious, I think he and his wife are the last defendants in a big outfitting case. Lots of bait, rifles during archery seasons, lack of tags, etc

View attachment 203205Saw this one today, amazing
Shiny floor, shiny bars, shiny plates, shiny racks.....cool you could drag that pup to your tailgate. impressive

To be fair, I have taken some weird pics with me and the pup while hunting with tripod and remote, so I shouldn't throw sheet very far. That being said, was this with a remote or did he ask significant other to catch the right pose?

Shiny floor, shiny bars, shiny plates, shiny racks.....cool you could drag that pup to your tailgate. impressive

To be fair, I have taken some weird pics with me and the pup while hunting with tripod and remote, so I shouldn't throw sheet very far. That being said, was this with a remote or did he ask significant other to catch the right pose?
Probly his bromance partner.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back