Great Social Media posts?

So, with all the talk of the new Cam Hanes flick (still haven’t watched), YouTube recommended something from Stone Glacier called ”Riding the line”. Essentially, it’s an archery Wyoming bison hunt on the edge of a national park.

And when I say on the edge, I am going to quote the movie- “when he gets to the yellow flowers, he’s legal.” They said this as the hunter was at full draw. The bison went to the yellow flowers. It’s death circles were relatively tight, but took it back-and-forth over the boundary several times.

Are some point, you have to wonder if the pursuit of success at all costs just makes us all look bad.

Last edited:
So, with all the talk of the new Cam Hanes flick (still haven’t watched), YouTube recommended something from Stone Glacier called ”Riding the line”. Essentially, it’s an archery Wyoming bison hunt on the edge of a national park.

And when I say on the edge, I am going to quote them movie- “when he gets to the yellow flowers, he’s legal.” They said this as the hunter was at full draw. The bison went to the yellow flowers. It’s death circles were relatively tight, but took it back-and-forth over the boundary several times.

Are some point, you have to wonder if the pursuit of success at all costs just makes us all look bad.
I always camp right beside Banff in my neck of the woods, nothing better than human acclimatized big game getting shot rite in the fuggin head. Feel like a Cam Hanes alpha predator. If the animals didn’t want to encounter a savage moutain killer, they should’ve known to stay in the park right

/s

And when I say on the edge, I am going to quote them movie- “when he gets to the yellow flowers, he’s legal.” They said this as the hunter was at full draw. The bison went to the yellow flowers. It’s death circles were relatively tight, but took it back-and-forth over the boundary several times.

"Predators never quit."

And when I say on the edge, I am going to quote the movie- “when he gets to the yellow flowers, he’s legal.” They said this as the hunter was at full draw. The bison went to the yellow flowers. It’s death circles were relatively tight, but took it back-and-forth over the boundary several times.

I turned it off when he got close to the camera and said " predators never quit " speaking of himself in the third person but that when he gets to the yellow flowers he's legal about did me in too.

I think a case can be made for improved forage species that are going to offer better nutrition than old brittle sagebrush. He still has a lot of edge and there will be some sage that sprouts back.

Back