Great Social Media posts?

10/10 recommend the above film. I haven't stopped laughing.

Opening scene, drinking from a random run-off stream in the middle of the tundra...full on front leaning rest.

Few scenes later, some guy introspectively asks himself what he wants to be known for or remembered as when he's gone, "a f*cking killer savage."

God you can't make this up. Best comedy of 2023 so far!

10/10 recommend the above film. I haven't stopped laughing.

Opening scene, drinking from a random run-off stream in the middle of the tundra...full on front leaning rest.

Few scenes later, some guy introspectively asks himself what he wants to be known for or remembered as when he's gone, "a f*cking killer savage."

God you can't make this up. Best comedy of 2023 so far!
Wow , I tried to watch it , it was so corny it was un-bear-able , YUK YUK , lol

Cam: "I don't want any rifles. I don't want any of that bullsh*t. I'm prepared to die."

*Gets charged by bear at 10 yards and saved by someone with a rifle*

Maybe not THAT prepared to die.

It's just all so hokey. It's sad that not everyone will see right through this. Ol' boy has zero problem hunting black bear from the ground with a knife stuck in the tree next to him like it's gonna be his last stand. Comes down to tracking a grizzly in the brush and he brings the whole posse armed to the teeth.

I 100% would want guys with guns backing me up as well, so it's not that I'm tougher or braver, it's that he talks all this sh*t about it, and then doesn't follow through.

I believe that is utard math. Hunting + Fishing = HUSHIN. When they started doing videos and stuff a couple friends and I joked around that they should have flip flopped it and called themselves FUNTIN.
Now when were talking amongst ourselves we always say funting instead of hunting. We're idiots.
FLUSHIN!

20230506_104619.jpg
Almost a quarter million views in a day, he's apparently got quite the following of douche-bros 🤮

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back