MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Great Social Media posts?

My brother and I (I was about 8) built a jump with plywood and 2x4s at the bottom of our long downhill driveway. I caught some serious air but didn’t stick the landing. Our neighbors son was going to PT school and happened to come home and peel me off the pavement and unwrap me from my bike. Good thing we didn’t have the Gram.

View attachment 230167
My step bro and I used to tie our flannel shirts around our necks to make capes like evil knievel and make jumps out of anything that would put us in the air.
When I was 8, my bro was 11 and my parents got me a speedometer for my bike for my bday.
So naturally we’re out on the road in the neighborhood switching off on the bike seeing who could get the higher top speed.
My bro comes helling down the big hill into the neighborhood giving it everything he’s got with his eyes locked on the number on the speedometer and...
WWWHHHAAAMMM!!!
Right into the back of a parked car!!!
He got up, stumbled a few steps and fell face down into the street!
The neighbors heard the impact, called 911 and he got an ambulance ride to the hospital.
Walked away with a concussion and a few stitches!

My brother and I (I was about 8) built a jump with plywood and 2x4s at the bottom of our long downhill driveway. I caught some serious air but didn’t stick the landing. Our neighbors son was going to PT school and happened to come home and peel me off the pavement and unwrap me from my bike. Good thing we didn’t have the Gram.

View attachment 230167
So, who's turn was it to wear the goggles? ; )

View attachment 230167
Good to see from the eye protection ya’ll we’re at least being safe.

I bet those goggles made all the difference. My brother plowed into a parked van and got a concussion. I got mine during an encounter with a moving car. No goggles for us and we found milk crates paired better with plywood.

Evil Knievel made a lot of money for orthopedic doctors in the 70's.

View attachment 230167
Awesome!!! We had those old mini bikes w the lawn mower motor n no brakes!!! Used to get pampas grass frawns n “joust” w em!!!

View attachment 230167
#imjustgonnasendit

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dalton14rocks
Back