Great Falls Area Bird Taxidermist

Art Vandeley

Can anyone on here suggest a good bird taxidermist in reasonably close proximity to Great Falls?

Thanks in advance

I've never worked with anyone in Great Falls. I don't know if the guys over at Waylons have a bird person or not but you may want to go talk to them.

My taxidermist is in Florence, MT (south of Missoula) and does some excellent work. His name is Eugene Streekstra (Wildfowl Unlimited Bird Taxidermy). His work does take a long time due to demand. The best thing to do is take a look at his work online (he keeps an active facebook presence). You can mail your bird through UPS and it should be there overnight for about $20. He shipped my finished Wood Duck back to me for about that same price.

I'd consider sending your bird to Birdman studios in Trinidad, CO. He did a pintail & widgeon for me and a few birds for my brother and a friend. His work is impressive.

The shop in Black Eagle. Can't remember the name, husband and wife.

I haven't seen a really good bird taxidermist in or near Great Falls. If want some exceptional bird work PM and I might be able to hook you up with a the taxidermist I use for birds.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
htcooke
Back