Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Gratuitous Bird and Dog Photos

First waterfowl trip of the season for Ryker and I last weekend. Tail end of a moderate drought here in WA and shooting was a little slow did manage a mallard and a honker.
looking forward to tomorrow; 5.3 inches of rain in SW WA this week, drought is over and everything is set now lots of sheet water in the fields.
Zenkner Valley  12.3.23.jpegRyker  12.3.23.jpeg
I have one hell of a good dog that's ready to go!

Finley was at it again this weekend.

Got my Dad (pictured with Finley) out this weekend and we had a pretty good hunt on Saturday.

Four roosters and a few nice mallards. Should have had a couple more pheasants but we both missed a gimme apiece.

Finley wasn't impressed with that! :)

Attachments

• IMG_0559.jpg
    IMG_0559.jpg
    1,006.9 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0560.jpg
    IMG_0560.jpg
    887.9 KB · Views: 15
@BrentD Congrats Brent! How about one of them being named "Cici, or Cece, or Ceci" You know, because they were delivered via (C- section) for one of the females? Just spit balling over here.

Born this morning by C section in sunny Southern California. 2 boys and 2 girls. One of them is coming home with me on or about Valentine's Day. Gotta road trip in the works.

Now, I really do have to pick a name. Suggestions welcome. 2024 is gonna be a big year.View attachment 306035
They sure are the color of Taffy! Had a very light colored female I named Taffy, almost 40 years ago now. She was a great dog.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back