Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Graduation from Hunter Ed

Redman

Last month I taught a Hunter Education Class. It was a small class and mostly young students. I had one young lady in class that was kind of shy but she set beside her dad and paid close attention and at first would have her dad ask questions for her. By the end of class she was excited and wanted to personally thank us and get her picture taken with all of us. The very next week end was youth season where 17 and under can hunt deer with any legal weapon. I was delighted to see this young lady spent time with her father in a hot deer blind and successfully harvested her first deer. She has officially "graduated" and is now a hunter.
I look forward to the day when one of my students becomes an instructor and we teach a class together...who knows it might be this young lady!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1633523063247.jpg
    FB_IMG_1633523063247.jpg
    117 KB · Views: 26
  • FB_IMG_1633523083053.jpg
    FB_IMG_1633523083053.jpg
    188.6 KB · Views: 26
Good luck to all these kids. I love seeing them coming to our hunts and seeing them get after it. We have had quite a few young ladies come to hunt with their families and they prove to be stone cold deer killers.

Thank you for being a hunter Ed instructor! seeing the next generation take our passion of conservation and the outdoors makes me smile!

Thank you for being a hunter Ed instructor! seeing the next generation take our passion of conservation and the outdoors makes me smile!
Thank you for your kind words. Passing it on is why I do it. Each year it seems more and more "hurdles" are added to the job which makes you want to throw in the towel.....but just one excited person makes it all worth it.

Last month I taught a Hunter Education Class. It was a small class and mostly young students. I had one young lady in class that was kind of shy but she set beside her dad and paid close attention and at first would have her dad ask questions for her. By the end of class she was excited and wanted to personally thank us and get her picture taken with all of us. The very next week end was youth season where 17 and under can hunt deer with any legal weapon. I was delighted to see this young lady spent time with her father in a hot deer blind and successfully harvested her first deer. She has officially "graduated" and is now a hunter.
I look forward to the day when one of my students becomes an instructor and we teach a class together...who knows it might be this young lady!
LOVE IT!!!

Back