Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Governor Gavin Newsom signed another anti-gun bill into law

He’s trying so hard for the 2024 presidential run. So we can sue firearms manufactures for people committing crimes with guns but we can’t sue big pharma for death or severe illness from their products. The world we live in…

Pharma is the largest murderer in the nation. These people should be behind bars.

So should their Nascar enablers in congress...
Battlestar galactica edward james olmos GIF - Find on GIFER

Our hunting and fishing club has a pretty active youth foundation - we conduct charter fishing trips, shooting classes, a large expo and a pheasant hunt. The new law forbidding any kind of marketing or advocating of shooting and firearms has caused us to cancel the expo we had planned for next Saturday... CA DFW, the Safari Club (which has a great huge trailer full of game mounts of American and African game) and other groups and sponsors. Activities also included an air gun shoot.

CRPA has filled a lawsuit already, but that may take months to get even an emergency injunction to stop enforcement of this absurd violation of multiple Constitutional rights.

Down in the “Golden State” visiting friends and family who are still being held captive here! I knew that Cali’s gun laws were crazy but I did NOT KNOW how crazy…like that they haven’t been able to purchase a new model semi handgun for like a DECADE!

Just a little news bite on what they are currently batting around!

Attachments

• 404BD7E9-FE3D-4DA9-9175-714F5424373E.jpeg
    404BD7E9-FE3D-4DA9-9175-714F5424373E.jpeg
    2.2 MB · Views: 24
  • C02E802F-7F8C-4122-BEA6-052E6D904E28.jpeg
    C02E802F-7F8C-4122-BEA6-052E6D904E28.jpeg
    4.1 MB · Views: 24
I am glad to hear that Californias extreme gun control measures are having a huge effect of gun violence. Pretty soon they will have basically exterminated gun violence……. Sarcasm.

Every day for the next 10 years we will have new laws nibbling around the edges of 2A and post-Roe responses - all will be litigated to the 9s. The partisans have all the red meat they need for the foreseeable future. Meanwhile we have major problems that need attention and will be buried by this junk.
And we vote these knuckleheads into office. Constant amazement by most all about our representative political gamesmanship in this country yet, we continue to feed ONLY that which the Red or Blue serve us. Flipping odd as heck. Most all continuously comment about the crap politicans do, not for their constituents, rather for those who butter their bread - Lobbyists, etc. Yet, come Primaries, they open their SLOP TROUGH doors with the big fat "F" rating, and everyone lines up to have their kool-Aid container filled.

Not directed specifically at you. I fully agree with your comment. I merely shake my heaad how well they orchestrate the American fickle Red and Blue Mobs.

And we vote these knuckleheads into office. Constant amazement by most all about our representative political gamesmanship in this country yet, we continue to feed ONLY that which the Red or Blue serve us. Flipping odd as heck. Most all continuously comment about the crap politicans do, not for their constituents, rather for those who butter their bread - Lobbyists, etc. Yet, come Primaries, they open their SLOP TROUGH doors with the big fat "F" rating, and everyone lines up to have their kool-Aid container filled.

Not directed specifically at you. I fully agree with your comment. I merely shake my heaad how well they orchestrate the American fickle Red and Blue Mobs.
I am to the point where either folks start showing up en masse at precinct meetings and early primaries, or they shut up and accept the slop they are served. Democracy may actually require 2 or 3 hours a year of giving a f*kc and getting off the coach.

Think there was a court decision yesterday that may impact this. Indications from the court that it might be struck down.

As for the "keep voting them in"; get rid of ballot harvesting in CA, and I'll bet the playing field would even out.

Not likely to happen, though, as power is addictive.

Not from Cali but the video of him and his cronys at a fancy restaurant with no mask when he was locking others down reminded me of Marie Antoinette's quip "Let Them Eat Cake" ,,, and we know what happened to her

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back