Governor-Elect Gianforte Names FWP Transition Team

Meanwhile people like you run down everyone that doesn’t fit your mold and add to the problem, not solving anything. Don’t make comments with a broad brush due to your narrow philosophy on how things should be, get out and do something besides typing on your computer and complaining, while you hope someone else fights your fight for you...
This one is headed of into the weeds, but I do have to say this part is damn funny coming from you. Carry on.

I forgot. You are new here. mtmuley
Relatively new here, maybe, but not to Montana. How many of you Gianforte haters claiming Montana residency are natives, yet flaming Gianforte for coming from another state?

Relatively new here, maybe, but not to Montana. How many of you Gianforte haters claiming Montana residency are natives, yet flaming Gianforte for coming from another state?
Looks like damn near all of them have been around the state for a long time. Half my family's homestead lies under Fort Peck Reservoir. Is that long enough for you?

Both sets of my grandparents homesteaded Turner / Hogeland Big Flat Montana. But it doesn't matter from where you came. What matters is how you act and what you do when you get to Montana.

Please quit perpetuating the term "hate".

Yep I'm a native Montanan. Didn't bash anyone. It's just obvious you have no knowledge of how involved with wildlife issues some of these guys are. mtmuley

Are we forgetting we are all in this together. The division is deafening. I am sure that many here are native, not that that makes a voice louder than another, but I am sure many that are accusing of Gianforte of carpetbagging are much the same in that regard.

I hunt both private and public ground and have worked hard to make those options available. I do use a ATV and yet get condemned here as many use terms such as "ban" as some feel threatened by the use of ATV's which are well regulated.

So due to a view different than others, I and others get chastised for a different perspective. This site was a relief from so many others that have continual attacks on others of different view, yet it is still happening here.

I still believe in America and the freedoms that are protected here, but somehow we still get polarized and fight amongst the ranks when unity would get us farther against a huge populace that would ban any form of hunting or fishing.

Are we forgetting we are all in this together. The division is deafening. I am sure that many here are native, not that that makes a voice louder than another, but I am sure many that are accusing of Gianforte of carpetbagging are much the same in that regard.

I hunt both private and public ground and have worked hard to make those options available. I do use a ATV and yet get condemned here as many use terms such as "ban" as some feel threatened by the use of ATV's which are well regulated.

So due to a view different than others, I and others get chastised for a different perspective. This site was a relief from so many others that have continual attacks on others of different view, yet it is still happening here.

I still believe in America and the freedoms that are protected here, but somehow we still get polarized and fight amongst the ranks when unity would get us farther against a huge populace that would ban any form of hunting or fishing.
Your perspective is skewed by introspection. Most on this forum agree with you, but you choose to alienate by asserting the opposite and perpetuating differences rather than embracing agreements. In this Montana hunting, wildlife, public lands context I have no idea what your reference to "carpetbagging" even means.:rolleyes:

Your prior post literally seeked out to divide. I don't understand the thought process of punching someone in the face and then calling for unity 5 minutes later.

No one on this site will chastise you for hunting private ground and using ATV's. People on this site will call out BS when people like Kerry White call for expanded motorized use on our already shrinking roadless areas.

I'm sorry but that is a canard.

The fact is the large majority of the public do not think much one way or the other about hunting or fishing, much less banning any form of them.

Really, a huge populace is ready to ban commercial fishing?? in it's entirety?? I don't think so. Recreational fishing is going to outlast my grandchildren, easily.

Not every hunting endeavor is as easily defended as another hunting endeavor. It is not on every hunter to defend every action of every other hunter.

Each of us should be able to defend the way we choose to hunt.

Montana 2020 hunters' votes did not count high enough. Some would say the gubernatorial race was settled to a large extent by a successful candidate's self-funded campaign blitzkrieg!
Furthermore, it's not the number of ag owners; it's their party affiliation and obvious support that generated the vote count.
I get it. Red bad, blue good..

I’ll preface this to make sure it’s not seen as politically biased. I’m a 4th gen MT, raised on family ranch/farm. I despise most all politicians, regardless of team/color.

..if you knew you’d get away with it- would you hit Kerry White?

🙂
70B883CE-5776-4C11-8217-8EA50AC2210F.png

I’ll preface this to make sure it’s not seen as politically biased. I’m a 4th gen MT, raised on family ranch/farm. I despise most all politicians, regardless of team/color.

..if you knew you’d get away with it- would you hit Kerry White?

🙂
View attachment 162974
To the kids ‘hit’ means something else... so...which Kerry White are we talking about?

What relevance does this have to, well, anything? I am not from Montana. Doesn't matter. I know a few multi-generational Montanans (including some ranchers) who are absolutely amazing advocates for wildlife and public access to them. I also know some multi-generational Montanans who are absolutely diabolical in their outlook on the North American model.

Yes, Gianforte deserves a chance. One shouldn't be surprised by people's actions though, when they mirror their actions and words from the past. Hence the disdain for someone like Kerry White on this committee.

when unity would get us farther against a huge populace that would ban any form of hunting or fishing.
I'm far more worried about public land opportunities than I am some orchestrated ban on hunting or fishing.

Back