Yeti GOBOX Collection

Got a call from DS

Same scope Dan.....it just decided to clear up I guess. Not sure what was going on with it.....hasn't lost it's seal...just wouldn't focus that one day. It seams to be fine now, so I'll watch 'er close.
DS

Great pics and really great rig you got there DS, Thats a heck of an elk set up. I was strongly considering that same set up before I ended getting what I did. What brand of scope and variable power is it? Congrats again to both of you.
biggrin.gif

Bo.......it is a 6.5x20 target scope......the 44 mag made by Simmons. Leoupold makes the same scope for 3 times as much, but I try to save my coins for more trips
wink.gif

Hey DS, sounds like a great rig to me.. Nothing wrong there..I didn't know you were a big optics guy. So am I. I've got a 4-16 on my .340..some guys think anything bigger than 2-8 on an elk gun is going overboard.. I just like bringing the animal in up close and personal so I can pick my spot better..it gives me confidence

Bo...you just never know when me or Delw will be making one of those 800+ yard shots,
wink.gif
and 20 power at that range helps to pick a spot instead of just shooting at elk.

good one DS, I'm surprised no one has given you hell about that comment yet...personally I try to keep my shots at right around 1000-2000 yds. Once you get beyond that it makes it tough..
eek.gif

Bo......my eyes tend to start getting blurry at around 725.........but I can feel my way from there to 800....WHEN I'm in "the zone"......
hump.gif

(if I wouldn't be gone so long, it wouldn't take me so long to "catch-up" --but it still takes me a looong-time to read'em)

Anyway...WAY COOL, DS & BUZZ
cool.gif

That's a great way to end the year
elkgrin.gif

(I'm in the process of building a .338, now I know someone I can borrow ammo from)

hello boys,
Havent recieved any e-mails latly although i just got a brand new PC so...........what can a girl say besides I miss the mountains!!!!,,,,,,,,,,,,you can take the girl out of the west but you cant take the WEST out of the girl....can someone e-mail me a sagebrush
smile.gif

DS...............still killin sh*t i see send me some ummmmmmmm meat
biggrin.gif

Indy?........um what is all this about california?....
confused.gif

had the baby dec. 22nd she was 7lbs 1 oz 20 inches and growin like a weed since. I can send pictures let me know anyone?
gotta go baby cries.......
missed hunt talk . com when i was computerless

hey girl.......was wondering where the hell you were...

......and you know you can have my meat anytime
cool.gif

Forgive me if I ain't too excited about baby pix....my 3 babys are all older teens about to leave the nest..and life is fixing to get good......don't wanna jinx it with baby pix!
eek.gif
....congrats on a healthy girl!
Let's just hope she is tamer than her mamma!
tongue.gif

yepper Randy...always got a few extra 250 grainers laying about!
wink.gif

Back