NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Goosin'

B-Killin

Me, wallydog, and a couple of buds ( Iceman and Maffy) sat in the goose pit this mornin'. Saw a few birds, shot two, but had a kickass time. First time ever in a pit blind. Wally pops my cherry again, the guy just takes care of me, what can I say!!! Anyway will post some pics of today and tomorrows outings.

Here are a few pics from yesterday. Can't wait to go do it agian.

Attachments

• Goose hunt dec. 2, 05 006.jpg
    Goose hunt dec. 2, 05 006.jpg
    655.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Goose hunt dec. 2, 05 002.jpg
    Goose hunt dec. 2, 05 002.jpg
    725.2 KB · Views: 107
  • Goose hunt dec. 2, 05 005.jpg
    Goose hunt dec. 2, 05 005.jpg
    630.5 KB · Views: 106
Nice work, but what's up with that Robo'duck? :rolleyes: :D

Nice to see you were packing TP. Do you use a bucket in the pit or show off to the folks in the nearby houses. :D

One more thing, that is a mustache under that facemask and not nosehairs, right? :D

Keep the pics coming.

The one lone bush about 100 yards out getserdun. Aint no f'ing way I would be within 20 feet of that pit while he was droppin' a duece!!!!!!!!!!!!

Robo duck was just a new toy that WD had in his inventory. Just wanted to give her a good test run.

B-Killin said:
Robo duck was just a new toy that WD had in his inventory. Just wanted to give her a good test run.
I am guessing it didn't work for shit. I have seen them in action and the only ones that seem to do worth a damn have wings on them. ;) :D :D

Miller,
I was actually using the Mojo to strip some line off a few casting reels between flocks (2 at a time). It really doesn't work very well for that purpose with the wings on.
Bird hunting fandango for the next 4 days.....should have manage a few pics to post.
WD

Wally Dog said:
Miller,
I was actually using the Mojo to strip some line off a few casting reels between flocks (2 at a time). It really doesn't work very well for that purpose with the wings on.
Bird hunting fandango for the next 4 days.....should have manage a few pics to post.
WD

Tell him the truth Wally Dog. It was working great until you dropped the remote to the Mojo and burned your thumb on the reel. After dropping the rod you tried to pick it up, but not before it backlashed and yanked your favorite 7' crankin' rod through the pit hole and snapped it in two. Just though that I would tell the whole story. :D :D

Hey mtmiller, I think Wall Dog wants the pit to be 24' so he can try the bucket in the blind trick. I aint fallin' for that crap.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wildfan99
Back