Good weekend of panfishing

Brittany Chukarman

Crappie are biting light and harder to catch but bluegill are tearing it up. We fished crappie and bluegill Saturday and cats and bluegill today. 30 crappie and 44 gills Saturday, 8 cats and 75 gills today. I've been using Trout Magnets lately and really liking them.IMGP0333.JPGIMGP0335.JPGIMGP0331.JPGIMGP0337.JPG

Nothing better than a day like that, until you get tired of cleaning fish and realize you’re about halfway through the cooler!

Are they good to eat? I see it as not worth cleaning, but I"ve never eaten them, bluegills have always been those annoying things you catch when bass fishing

27' from full pool. 13' of ramp left. Doesn't hurt the fishing, just opens up new structure. I won't have a loading dock for much longer and that makes it hard to get my elderly fishermen on the boat but other than from now into November is good fishing.

Boy I wish Richland was closer. Love crappie and cats! Prineville Res. awfully low on water this year, never got close to full. Got some cats down at Clarno not a lot!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back