Yeti GOBOX Collection

Good start....

mtcurman

My brother and I have been having some good luck picking up sheds this past week.... Found some pretty nice matched sets which is always fun.

Ben

Seems like there are quite a few bulls in the breaks that get a little bit trashy or crown up top. Nice finds! I'm headed out in 3 weeks for a long weekend. I've seen quite a few good size bulls still packing by Mid April and I don't want to miss something.

Nice, that's more elk sheds than I'll find all spring in Idaho.

That is amazing, really appreciate you sharing. That public land or you probably get those on private?

Good stuff, Ben. How was the trapping this winter? I might have missed where you posted such. Any beaver trapping this spring?

Thanks guys, glad you liked the pics... These were all public land sheds. Randy I missed my whole trapping season due to having to go back east this winter for a couple months and take care of some family matters. Kind of stinks but it needed to be done. I'm not going to trap beaver this spring I don't think, just focus my spring outdoor activities around fishing, turkeys, and sheds.......and bear hunting. :cool: But I can't wait til next trapping season. I have been scouting for good locations for cats and coyotes while shed hunting.

Ben

Magnum, that was a fun one to find for sure..... Love it when they are stuck in the mud..

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back