Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Good Fall panfishing

Brittany Chukarman

Good times on Brownlee the last couple days. I've been off the water for a month, sure felt good to be fishing again. Crappie and bluegill slowed down some but the perch really showed up. My party fished with me 2 days and took home 61 perch, 63 crappie and 38 bluegill.

Attachments

• IMGP0359.JPG
    IMGP0359.JPG
    960.4 KB · Views: 5
  • IMGP0365.JPG
    IMGP0365.JPG
    940.3 KB · Views: 5
Holy smokes! Great times on the water with friends/family.

What is the plan with that qty of filets? Block party - hot pan(s) with olive oil, bit of garlic and rosemary or breaded and fried - or?

Man, makes me want to pull the boat out for one last wet line event however, NW MT looking at snowfall over the next few days. Maybe I'll sneak her out regardless. This has been classified as a temptation thread. May need to lock/censor the awesome pics! :)

They all went home with my clients, 1 from Texas and 1 from Colorado. They'll vacuum pack them and share with friends. The guy from Colo. has a friend that trades him elk for fish. This was his 3rd time over this year and 2nd for the Texan. Old fishing buddies who go all over on fishing adventures. I do need to get out there and put some fish up for myself before it's over.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back