Good day out and about.

JB

Protector of Innocent Idiots
we started the day off looking for sheds.....walked all over those woods only to find these out in the field...should be a nice deer next year.....Jeb says he will get him!

YGP5F6F.jpg

got cloudy and started to rain a bit....went to the pier and did some fishing....Jeb landed this 1.5 Lb big mouth.
seen 20+ deer, some still sporting head gear....we had a great day!

YGP77DC.jpg

wish I would have taken the camera today....crappy cell phone pics!

dang JB, we still have a little ice on the waters yet. be glad when its gone. hoping the crappie start pretty soon.

now thats the smile of a true outdoorsman.:D

10:45 PM..me and Jeb finishing day off eating pizza and drinkin pop......we'd never get away with this if mom was home......next, ice cream. :D

10:45 PM..me and Jeb finishing day off eating pizza and drinkin pop......we'd never get away with this if mom was home......next, ice cream. :D

You, my man, should get the father of the week award. Your son is gonna go back to school on Monday and tell his buddies, "You ain't gonna believe the cool stuff me and my ol' man did this weekend. First we fished in the rain, then found some shed antlers, and to top it off, we ate pizza and pop for dinner, and Dad made me a root beer float before I went to bed."

What more could a kid ask for? ;)

All American.

We tried to go out fishing at the local F&G ponds with no luck. Although the food I bought prior was a Big hit :D I mean really, how much better can it get then not having to clean fish and eating chips/candy and drinking pop.

Looks like you guys did well. Days are passing by quicker and quicker with the young ones.

It was supposed to be a little cool yesterday and I was headed into the San Gabriel mountains for a pistol match. I screwed up on one steel medley stage, so I "only" came in second. I did win the 3-gun match, though, with several seconds less than the next shooter. :D

The weather turned out to be great - mid-60s, and it only got too cool for just a t-shirt once or twice when the breeze picked up.

Looks like you had a great weekend, JB! Today is "work around the house" day. :( My son will head to school tomorrow and say, "You know how much work I had to do on Sunday?" (We are watching "Journey to the Center of the Earth" before we start chores....)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrGeauxNewMexico
Back