Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

goHUNT not letting me see Idaho private lands in Maps?

44hunter45

Not panicking yet. Maybe Assessor table updates or something?
It shows me logged in and I can use Filtering 2.0.
Every time I click the eye icon to turn on private land visibility for Idaho, it turns on for a second, and then off.

1672084850200.png

I have been trying to download some offline maps for the last three days with no success, bad thing is this isn’t the first time this has happened to me.

Hey everyone, this issue is resolved now and all things should be working as expected. Thank you!

@BradA - Could you let me know more on your problem? Is this on iOS or Android? Is the download locking up?
Iso and yeah it gets to less than a percent and then just sits there, or doesn’t even start to download. I have logged out and back in, turned my phone off and on, tried multiple times to redownload the map, I have plenty of space on my phone, tried downloading on WiFi and off of WiFi with 5G service. Made sure it has a full charge, don’t let it go to sleep. I have had this issue more times then not and I give up then go back a few weeks later and then it will work. I have also checked to make sure that I have the current version of the app. I leave on Thursday and would like to download the mapping.

Iso and yeah it gets to less than a percent and then just sits there, or doesn’t even start to download. I have logged out and back in, turned my phone off and on, tried multiple times to redownload the map, I have plenty of space on my phone, tried downloading on WiFi and off of WiFi with 5G service. Made sure it has a full charge, don’t let it go to sleep. I have had this issue more times then not and I give up then go back a few weeks later and then it will work. I have also checked to make sure that I have the current version of the app. I leave on Thursday and would like to download the mapping.
Had this issue repeatedly this fall. Finally got most of my squares to download by deleting and reinstalling the app each time it locked up. App was not super-effective in the field, either. Off-line maps would not appear and location would be off by a mile sometimes. I would strongly recommend taking OnX as a backup rather than relying on GoHunt until an overhaul is done.

Had this issue repeatedly this fall. Finally got most of my squares to download by deleting and reinstalling the app each time it locked up. App was not super-effective in the field, either. Off-line maps would not appear and location would be off by a mile sometimes. I would strongly recommend taking OnX as a backup rather than relying on GoHunt until an overhaul is done.
I have had all the same issues. I have been sticking it out with the goHUNT app but missing my onX maps for sure.

Thanks for the additional info, I will ping the maps team on Monday and get back to you on this. I have not heard of any IOS download issues recently, but I've been working more on draw odds lately and have not been in the map game quite as heavily.

I just tested a 1.26GB download on my iPhone 12 Pro and it worked flawlessly so I'll be curious to see what the team has to say. Thank you!

Thanks for the additional info, I will ping the maps team on Monday and get back to you on this. I have not heard of any IOS download issues recently, but I've been working more on draw odds lately and have not been in the map game quite as heavily.

I just tested a 1.26GB download on my iPhone 12 Pro and it worked flawlessly so I'll be curious to see what the team has to say. Thank you!
Are you still running into this issue? I checked with the team and our Customer Service team and we have not had any other iOS issue like this. Please let me know, thank you!

Are you still running into this issue? I checked with the team and our Customer Service team and we have not had any other iOS issue like this. Please let me know, thank you!
I had to delete the app the re download it. I was nervous to do so with how much information I have accumulated over the years. It went alright, but I’m really hoping I don’t have to do that every time something goes wrong with the app.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back