Glad i went out this evening.

Definitely thought that was a big stag for a true wild one and not on some ranch hunt.John, I'll get on a plane with you and we can go get some European deer.Be a super cool trip to hunt and explore the country a little
Richard, whens the best month for roe deer hunting?I would love to make plans to come out and hunt with you a few days when your schedule would allow

Definitely thought that was a big stag for a true wild one and not on some ranch hunt.John, I'll get on a plane with you and we can go get some European deer.Be a super cool trip to hunt and explore the country a little
Richard, whens the best month for roe deer hunting?I would love to make plans to come out and hunt with you a few days when your schedule would allow
Yep totally wild stag, no fenced hunting for me.
I like Roe Buck hunting in May/June, but that causes me conflicts as that is my busiest time guiding my fishing clients.
First week of August can be good as it's the Roe Buck rut.
Long way to come if you didn't get one!
Cheers
Richard

Why would you turn him down
Sorry i missed that question, far too many quality big stags get shot in the UK in my opinion, this wasn't a massive stag, they have better heads on the East coast in the county of Norfolk. I like them to pass on their genes, and the rut is fast approaching, the stags should be rounding up the hinds any day now, then the Stags really stink! No matter how much you wash your hands!
Cheers
Richard

Cool take Devon....thanks for sharing your unique hunts. I too was curious how stag taste.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back