Caribou Gear Tarp

Girls can shoot big guns well!!!!

wingman1

I have had 200 head in my back yard all season and finally had enough of them. Invited a buddy and his daughter over to take out a nice cow. She made a great shot with my 300 ultra mag. This was her first elk. I love to watch elk go down like a sack of spuds.

Attachments

• 100_2120.jpg
    100_2120.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 654
  • 100_2128.jpg
    100_2128.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 626
Just guessing she didn't even feel the recoil. Just saying.... Good on her and thank you for letting her get it done!

Thats pretty dang awsome there!. I don't suppose you would have another one that would have some nice sticks on its head that a young man with terminal cancer could come drop like a sack of spuds??;)

Nice cow elk and looks like she handled the whollaping just fine. When can I come over and thin the herd?:)

Thats pretty dang awsome there!. I don't suppose you would have another one that would have some nice sticks on its head that a young man with terminal cancer could come drop like a sack of spuds??;)

I thought about this when I read your thread but there are no legal bulls left in the herd. If something changes I will let you know.

wingman, am I seeing a brake on your 300 RUM? Good looking piece for sure.

Nice deal on helping your bud's daughter out.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ca_centralcoast_hunter
Back