Girl scout cookies

If you don't like them there is an option to send them to deployed troops. GS leaders will know how.

My wife would buy boxes and boxes. Proff in the belly. Late night snacks. To many friends in the area with daughters in the GS's. Peanut butter cookies and mints.

Fuddruckers walnut chocolate chip fresh from the oven to wash that burger down...

...fast the next week.

Mike's and Vittoria are for tourists. Kinda like do I wanna die from heat stroke or hypothermia? they both suck in their own way
I generally avoid Hanover... maybe on a Tuesday mid morning or something.

We used to buy a case of thin mints every year from a local demon child. Being in the middle of nowhere she didn't have much of a client base. I'm glad she moved to town when she was old enough to become a full time pain in the ass. I never liked that kid. Or the cookies.

Hate to say it but the Dollar General has the exact same cookies as the Thin mints for 2$ and I eat them like I am addicted to thin mint crack. The whole foiled up sleeve gets devoured in one sitting. I disgust myself. They also have the peanut butter ones as well.

Hate to say it but the Dollar General has the exact same cookies as the Thin mints for 2$ and I eat them like I am addicted to thin mint crack. The whole foiled up sleeve gets devoured in one sitting. I disgust myself. They also have the peanut butter ones as well.
What I heard was the GS holds the surplus cookies until they show signs of mold then sells them to Dollar General for repackaging.

I've tried various off market "thin mints" firm believe none are even close.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dotun77
Back