Caribou Gear

Girl scout cookies

girl scout cookies all have a mirrored version of themselves in the store if you look at the cookie aisle closely. just once a year literally the exact same factories churn out cookies for girl scouts of america with a new label.

you can eat them year round from kroger.

Any of you who make ice cream at home, you owe it to yourself to make cookies and cream…but with thin mints.

3/4 of HTers huffing, puffing, sweaty messes 100 yards up from the trail head:

Looks back at off season topics. Cheese, Cheese curds, ice cream, sandwiches, long John silvers, booze, cookies.

79F2E680-3F7A-4F0E-9934-64E4F030FA61.gif

Last edited:
Keebler grasshopper and cocunut dreams. Same cookies as thin mints and samoas, half the price. :)
I did a blind taste test, cuz i'm an addict. The grasshoppers were not even in the same ballpark as the Doller General. My hunch is the DG come out of the same factory because of the taste is identical, the packaging is identical (foil sleeve) and the cookie shape is the same. Only difference is the GS ones add black die to the cookie to get them black and the DG ones are non-died. I'd be interested in anyone else doing blind taste tests to let me know where to get my fix in the off season if i am not in DG territory......

I did a blind taste test, cuz i'm an addict. The grasshoppers were not even in the same ballpark as the Doller General. My hunch is the DG come out of the same factory because of the taste is identical, the packaging is identical (foil sleeve) and the cookie shape is the same. Only difference is the GS ones add black die to the cookie to get them black and the DG ones are non-died. I'd be interested in anyone else doing blind taste tests to let me know where to get my fix in the off season if i am not in DG territory......
Have you tried the Listerine ginger snaps....same

Since when is it OK to replace Lemonades with Lemon-ups?!
That was the last straw for me...

Hunt talk girl scout cookie addict intervention meeting here. I suppose you could put @bigfin in there with an DQ addiction

Just off the press they got a new one for this year raspberry jelly I believe it’s called. Same as a thin mint but raspberry. True story

Hardcore cookie monster...I would have thought you were the hunttalker that baked his own cookies.

Just off the press they got a new one for this year raspberry jelly I believe it’s called. Same as a thin mint but raspberry. True story
I heard on the radio this morning that raspberry jelly will be online order only and it will be available in January. I am having a hard time wrapping my brain around it being the same as a thin mint. None the less I will be ordering a few boxes when available.

Back