Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Gift Ideas

Sawtooth

I have a cousin who will be getting married in a couple of weeks and I need to get him and his new wife a wedding present. Both of them enjoy hunting and have all the traditional wedding gift ideas (housewares) covered. Thought I would look into getting them something they could use while hunting. Looking to spend between $80 to $100. Only idea I have been able to come up with so far is a knife sharpening set. Sure could use some help with other ideas.

If they are backcountry-adventureres-wannabees, they might need a good water filter system.

If they are coffee drinkers a GOOD camp coffee pot and a small thermos that holds two cups.
Matching survival kits a good idea, however, women need different things to *survive* than do men. So best ask an experienced lady type for ideas, because ladies and guys don't have the same bodies.
Please don't ask me how I know, even though I thought I did.

You guys came up with some great ideas. Thanks for the help. Looks like tomorrow I will need to head over to Cabelas and Sportsmans to see what I can find. This is one wedding gift I won't mind shopping for.

The fact that you are putting effort into it based on who they are will mean the most to them. Good luck "hunting"!!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dwaller4449
Back