Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Gianforte Signs HB 228 and HB 356 Today In Belgrade

You guys really need to go fishing. Or turkey hunting. Or bear hunting. Even hardcore DIY public land OTC extreme shed hunting would be more productive.

I was going to make a joke about Zooey and the Hushin Boyz shed hunting but tensions might be a little too high for that.

Don’t entangle the 2nd amendment (I consider myself to be a strong supporter), the NRA and Gianforte with strong hunting and access rights. Gianforte-good for the assault rifle and millionaire crowd, bad for hunting, hunting access, big game and stream access.
I don’t know how to tell you this, but you’re not a strong supporter. I hear CA is nice.

I appreciate your understanding and ability to put yourself in someone else’s shoes. I am an avid lifelong hunter, gun owner/enthusiast- ..... Ill defend my castle just fine with a shotgun.

I'm not saying I'd turn into Giffords and push for all guns banned from private ownership. Focusing on mental health could be a better way to go about improving certain aspects of society. And to be clear, Giffords wants you to turn in your hunting rifles and shotgun.

You guys really need to go fishing. Or turkey hunting. Or bear hunting. Even hardcore DIY public land OTC extreme shed hunting would be more productive.

I was going to make a joke about Zooey and the Hushin Boyz shed hunting but tensions might be a little too high for that.

I agree and find this funny. One word of note though, often hunt talk members find themselves high and mighty because they don't like the topic or the discussion... Instead of merely growing a set and opening threads of interest, we have to waste our time posting how we don't like the discussion or the topic.

Oxymoronic. Enjoying Hunt Talk for what it offers, meanwhile, moaning about a topic or discussion we don't personally like.

Yet here we are... Wasting away in wasted topicville. Searching for my lost brainfart within this thread, Some people say there's a turds comment to blame but I know - it's my own damn fault.

the anti gun gun overtone on this board is never ending and its so not proportional to all the other hunting forums. Is it random? or collection of interests ?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
theghostbull
Back