Caribou Gear Tarp

Gettin my sheep tag next week

mtmuley

Or a moose. Or goat. Can't wait. Maxed out on those oh so important points. Seriously though, looking forward to the draw. Good luck guys. mtmuley

I don't have chit for points compared to some of you guys so I'm not expecting anything. I hope a few of you draw some great tags.

The point system is a joke. No tags for me either.

Wow me too! I've been drawing my desert bighorn and mountain goat tag here in Nevada NEXT YEAR since who knows when.

The point system is a joke. No tags for me either.

Aren't they all pretty much a money racket at this point. Wish everyone would follow ID's OIL,no points game, make your choice way best system going hands down. The odds prove it. Unless you joined a pref point system 20 years ago.

Aren't they all pretty much a money racket at this point. Wish everyone would follow ID's OIL,no points game, make your choice way best system going hands down. The odds prove it. Unless you joined a pref point system 20 years ago.
Agreed! Points systems are the devil's idea. About they only thing they do is make you feel good about getting "something" for you money. That said, I spend way too much on them...:rolleyes:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back