Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

To each their own, but unless you're holding a ton of points... I think this is a 20+ RESIDENT point RFW Tag, fully guided. So worth the risk that you return whatever A tag you're in the draw for.

So why are we supposed to rush to sell out this raffle when the deadline is after CO draw results are posted? Seems like the smart move is to wait until after the draw and then go all in for the raffle if unsuccessful in the draw.
Because that isn’t nearly as much fun! It’s a donation to rmbs, with a very slight chance of winning something awesome. The time and effort RMBS puts into saving sheep and doing things like giving up days upon days in the courtrooms to testify on behalf of the resource that we would all like to take part in.

It's definitely poor timing for those awaiting elk draw results. Last year we did it after the draw and sold it out in 34 hours.

Oops, I'm in!

As far as most drawing odds, these are pretty good! 0.25% chance with 1 ticket. Since it's for a good cause, it's a win win.

Only 16 now

So why are we supposed to rush to sell out this raffle when the deadline is after CO draw results are posted? Seems like the smart move is to wait until after the draw and then go all in for the raffle if unsuccessful in the draw.
I didn't apply sooooooo

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back