Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

Well dreams can come true!

Holy Sh%@! I believe were my first words

I am still in shock trying to process the phone call from Terry this morning. Still hard to believe that it is actually for real.

I have only told my immediate family so far, due to the fact I'm waiting for someone to pull the rug out.

But after my daughter just showed me the video of the drawing, I'm thinking it might actually be real. Multiple decades of applying in multiple states wondering If I'd ever have the opportunity while I was still physically able to hunt sheep, and this happens.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to everyone involved. There are definitely many folks more deserving of this honor, but I will do my damndest to make the most of this opportunity.

Thanks again Terry for the call and Thank you to all involved for the hard work, time, and effort you give everyday for these animals.

I still can't believe it.

Forgot to mention I won the Statewide Bighorn tag 😊!
Congratulations! That’s incredibly cool. Hope you lay aside any sort of pressure and damn anyone else’s expectations, and have a really fun hunt—for you. Enjoy every minute of it.

Congrats! We look forward to helping you any way possible to make the most of the opportunity.

We have some great sheep in Colorado. Nobody harvested this ram I saw when scouting my 2019 sheep hunt. Bomber of a ram.

Thanks!

I know very little about judging sheep but that dude is Beautiful! Then when he stands and walks away, Wow.

I am still in shock trying to process the phone call from Terry this morning. Still hard to believe that it is actually for real.

I have only told my immediate family so far, due to the fact I'm waiting for someone to pull the rug out.

But after my daughter just showed me the video of the drawing, I'm thinking it might actually be real. Multiple decades of applying in multiple states wondering If I'd ever have the opportunity while I was still physically able to hunt sheep, and this happens.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to everyone involved. There are definitely many folks more deserving of this honor, but I will do my damndest to make the most of this opportunity.

Thanks again Terry for the call and Thank you to all involved for the hard work, time, and effort you give everyday for these animals.

Congratulations! Bet your floating on cloud 9. Remember to have fun andimages.jpeg-50.jpg

Congrats man! I CANNOT imagine what getting that call felt like. Just the anticipation of drawing live and in person had my heart rate spiking 😂

Hope you have an incredibly FUN hunt

I don’t have near as much as knowledge and intel as @Khunter and others do, but If you need anyone to check out a specific area for ya, hit me up. I’ll take any excuse to get out in the mountains here and take pics

Congratulations, Aaron on the RMBS raffle sheep tag. I am glad a Hunttalker won this tag. Please update photos down the road. Happy training and happy hunting, TheGrayRider.

31 left. Let’s close this out today! Or else I’m going to buy more and I probably shouldn’t do that 😂
Oh come on @MtnElk !!! Stop trying to convince yourself that buying a few more wouldn’t change the odds in your favor a little bit more! The Mrs isn’t here to hold those purse strings like she did at the rendezvous! 😉

Oh come on @MtnElk !!! Stop trying to convince yourself that buying a few more wouldn’t change the odds in your favor a little bit more! The Mrs isn’t here to hold those purse strings like she did at the rendezvous! 😉
I can neither confirm nor deny that @MtnElk ‘s wife mugged him three different times during live auction to prevent his bidding hand from going up.

See everything from stage. Favorite was when one item was going to $9500 one of the ladies in audience was telling a story to her group and at key moment both her arms shot up in the air. The auctioneer yelled out all right that’s what we like! twice the money for both and you’re in for 19,000…going once….LOL

I can neither confirm nor deny that @MtnElk ‘s wife mugged him three different times during live auction to prevent his bidding hand from going up.

See everything from stage. Favorite was when one item was going to $9500 one of the ladies in audience was telling a story to her group and at key moment both her arms shot up in the air. The auctioneer yelled out all right that’s what we like! twice the money for both and you’re in for 19,000…going once….LOL
It's ok to confirm it; it was hilarious 🤣

She gave me the eyes a few times during the pack raffle. In her defense she gave me only one rule that night before we got there: no paying over retail on gear I don't really need. Otherwise she was hands off lol

Kudos to the auctioneer for playing off it perfectly and getting others to outbid so we could keep playing off each other

I never drew any tags for my home state of Montana but their's still a Chance!! I'm heading down to buy $100.00 worth of the Super Tag chances for moose, sheep, goat, deer, elk, and bison.

So how does this raffle work relative to tags? Is this an A tag separate from the draw? I’m hesitant to buy a raffle ticket for this drawing one week before draw results are posted without understanding the answers to the above questions.

So how does this raffle work relative to tags? Is this an A tag separate from the draw? I’m hesitant to buy a raffle ticket for this drawing one week before draw results are posted without understanding the answers to the above questions.
If you draw, then yes it would count towards your A tag limit of 1. So there is that risk, to some extent.

If you draw, then yes it would count towards your A tag limit of 1. So there is that risk, to some extent.
So why are we supposed to rush to sell out this raffle when the deadline is after CO draw results are posted? Seems like the smart move is to wait until after the draw and then go all in for the raffle if unsuccessful in the draw.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Higbee
Back