Save $100 on the Leupold VX-3HD

Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

Don’t remember the names but no one in attendance won any of the animal raffles

here is the Facebook Live video. missed the Optics #1 but all the rest should be here.

I had a lot of fun as the emcee tonight working the live aiction and with the kids who drew the tickets for:

3 optics raffles
2 rifle raffles
Statewide Governor’s tag Pronghorn
Statewide Governor’s tag Mountain Goat
Statewide Governor’s tag Bighorn sheep

and a drawing for a great fully outfitted Life-Member-only must-be-present-to-win Mt. Goat hunt

Thank you to everyone who purchased tickets to help the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society raise money to put more sheep on the mountain!!!

We had a good number of HTers on hand today.

KHunter/Kirby

Last edited:
I was only about three hundred off on the sheep tag ticket number. Close as I’ll probably ever be to a sheep tag.

Your’s was the one that fell on the floor when they opened it.
There was no ticket on the floor. As we were getting ready to draw, I was worried about that as well when I saw something drop to front of stage.. but I can assure everybody what is seen dropping was the keys to the Tumblr lock not a ticket! @Oak was right there in front of me and saw and confirmed we we good to go.

Last edited:
Thwre was. o tocket on tne floor. As we were getting ready to draw, I was worried about that as well when I saw something drop to front of stage.. but I can assure everybody what is seen dropping was the keys to the Tumblr lock not a ticket! @Oak was right there in front of me and saw and confirmed we we good to go.
Thanks for the clarification. Looks like it’s time to go to a smaller ticket. That tumbler was as full as a bear in a loaded hostess truck.

Thanks for the clarification. Looks like it’s time to go to a smaller ticket. That tumbler was as full as a bear in a loaded hostess truck.
I was recording the draw. I thought the same as you and looked down, but it was the key for the tumbler lock.

Looks like a couple of Hunt Talkers had a good raffle draw last night. It's kind of becoming a thing.

Well dreams can come true!

Holy Sh%@! I believe were my first words

I am still in shock trying to process the phone call from Terry this morning. Still hard to believe that it is actually for real.

I have only told my immediate family so far, due to the fact I'm waiting for someone to pull the rug out.

But after my daughter just showed me the video of the drawing, I'm thinking it might actually be real. Multiple decades of applying in multiple states wondering If I'd ever have the opportunity while I was still physically able to hunt sheep, and this happens.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to everyone involved. There are definitely many folks more deserving of this honor, but I will do my damndest to make the most of this opportunity.

Thanks again Terry for the call and Thank you to all involved for the hard work, time, and effort you give everyday for these animals.

I still can't believe it.

Forgot to mention I won the Statewide Bighorn tag 😊!

Last edited:
Well dreams can come true!

Holy Sh%@! I believe were my first words

I am still in shock trying to process the phone call from Terry this morning. Still hard to believe that it is actually for real.

I have only told my immediate family so far, due to the fact I'm waiting for someone to pull the rug out.

But after my daughter just showed me the video of the drawing, I'm thinking it might actually be real. Multiple decades of applying in multiple states wondering If I'd ever have the opportunity while I was still physically able to hunt sheep, and this happens.

I just wanted to say THANK YOU so much to everyone involved. There are definitely many folks more deserving of this honor, but I will do my damndest to make the most of this opportunity.

Thanks again Terry for the call and Thank you to all involved for the hard work, time, and effort you give everyday for these animals.

I still can't believe it.

Forgot to mention I won the Statewide Bighorn tag 😊!
Congrats! We look forward to helping you any way possible to make the most of the opportunity.

We have some great sheep in Colorado. Nobody harvested this ram I saw when scouting my 2019 sheep hunt. Bomber of a ram.

Here is another fun Colorado Sheep scouting video

Last edited:
Back