Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

Ok you jerks, with all the chainsaw talk lately I’m going to donate one to the auction. Planning on donating a 20” bar on a Stihl ms 362 unless anyone has a better idea.
If anyone else has anything they want to donate to RMBS like art or anything in addition to buying raffle tags, get in touch with @Oak

My 14 yo son and I will be there helping Oak et al. with the youth shooting sports setup. I got an eye roll from the boss when I asked if she wanted to join us. More money for raffles I suppose. ;)

Only about 32 tickets left for that Weaver 6.5 PRC. That will certainly sell out before the Rendezvous.

My 14 yo son and I will be there helping Oak et al. with the youth shooting sports setup. I got an eye roll from the boss when I asked if she wanted to join us. More money for raffles I suppose. ;)
Speaking of volunteers. I am the volunteer coordinator for much of what needs doing at the Rendezvous. Folks hit me up if you would like to help us have another great Rendezvous! We have a couple spots open and it is fun.

Just put in for 2 goat and sheep... This forum needs to be its own budget line item...

I went all in for sheep this year instead of one of each. It’s a bold strategy, let’s hope it pays off!

Reactions: Oak
Don't waste anymore of your money..... I just bought a few of each. Hoping for a repeat of one of the 3 raffle tags. ;-)

i finally gave in after Buzz yelled at me for not applying for wyoming MSG.

just one of each species for me.

i expect Oak to handhold me to the big ram when i win
@Oak will have to have Buzz pester you earlier next year so you buy more ;)

Back