MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Get out those wallets! RMBS RAFFLE!

Ok you jerks, with all the chainsaw talk lately I’m going to donate one to the auction. Planning on donating a 20” bar on a Stihl ms 362 unless anyone has a better idea.
If anyone else has anything they want to donate to RMBS like art or anything in addition to buying raffle tags, get in touch with @Oak

My 14 yo son and I will be there helping Oak et al. with the youth shooting sports setup. I got an eye roll from the boss when I asked if she wanted to join us. More money for raffles I suppose. ;)

Only about 32 tickets left for that Weaver 6.5 PRC. That will certainly sell out before the Rendezvous.

My 14 yo son and I will be there helping Oak et al. with the youth shooting sports setup. I got an eye roll from the boss when I asked if she wanted to join us. More money for raffles I suppose. ;)
Speaking of volunteers. I am the volunteer coordinator for much of what needs doing at the Rendezvous. Folks hit me up if you would like to help us have another great Rendezvous! We have a couple spots open and it is fun.

Just put in for 2 goat and sheep... This forum needs to be its own budget line item...

I went all in for sheep this year instead of one of each. It’s a bold strategy, let’s hope it pays off!

Reactions: Oak
i finally gave in after Buzz yelled at me for not applying for wyoming MSG.

just one of each species for me.

i expect Oak to handhold me to the big ram when i win
@Oak will have to have Buzz pester you earlier next year so you buy more ;)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otto247
Back