PEAX Equipment

Get 'em while you can

Had the privilege of meeting master brewer from Blue Moon few years back on a moose hunt. He had the NR tag in my area and was hunting the same properties I had permission on. He helped point out a nice young bull he was not interested in harvesting and then filmed my hunt and retrieval. Great guy and hunter.
Enjoy the beer.

Had the privilege of meeting master brewer from Blue Moon few years back on a moose hunt. He had the NR tag in my area and was hunting the same properties I had permission on. He helped point out a nice young bull he was not interested in harvesting and then filmed my hunt and retrieval. Great guy and hunter.
Enjoy the beer.

He's the most famous person I know (sorry Randy), and he's also a past president and current board member of RMBS.

Great package of prizes, I'm in. Oak, I'm not trying to get you to pull any strings (at least not more than are needed:rolleyes:), but that would make a sweet birthday present.

John is a great guy and his hunting partner on that trip was a great guy as well.
Still like my pics he took of the rancher hauling my moose out with his tractor.

Yes, I wish Oak would hurry up and call me. I've been answering all those phone numbers that I don't recognize in the hope I won. All I've gotten so far is talked into more life insurance, a free cruise (that still has a "few" fees), an extended warranty for a car I sold three years ago, some credit monitoring services and the best one - a chance to help a friendly Nigerian prince get his fortune back, when that one comes through I'm going to have an open invite for all Hunt Talkers to meet at the N-Bar ranch for a little hunting get together. As productive as it's been I'm still waiting for 'the call.'

The winner is Mike Wilson from Colorado. I'm not sure if Mike is on HT or not. Thanks to everyone who played. I think I'll have a Swarovski optics raffle available soon if anyone needs another fix.

Wish we would have seen more of you locals at the drawing last night. Free beer and appetizers for everyone who showed up, and we gave away about $1,000 in door prizes.

Back