Geriatrics on HT , am I part of the problem?

Don't really follow the original question, but maybe some youngsters get kind of butt hurt when they are told to figure it out with boot leather rather than keystrokes like we had to when we started. And yes, I did have that Farrah poster and maybe a Jaqueline Bisset poster from "The Deep".
 
I turned a corner in life when I realized I was sleeping with a 60 year old woman. Not because she was my sugar mama, but because I love it.
 
On a serious note, had an old feller come into the ER tonight. Accidently shot himself out armadillo hunting. Left a loaded, safety off rifle leaning against the seat. The inevitable happened. He'll be fine. Could have been worse.

My Dad is approaching 80. i shoot with him as much as I can. His gun safety skills have really deteriorated over the years. I try to remind myself the same thing is happening to me. Don't become complacent.
 
Don't really follow the original question, but maybe some youngsters get kind of butt hurt when they are told to figure it out with boot leather rather than keystrokes like we had to when we started. And yes, I did have that Farrah poster and maybe a Jaqueline Bisset poster from "The Deep".
Bisset swim scene is a classic.....all those bubbles.😉
 
THE 30-06 IS THE BEST AND MOST VERSATILE BIG GAME CARTRIDGE FOR EVERUTHING FROM WHITETAIL TO CANADIAN IMPLANTED WOOFS TO MOOSE.
I HUNT IN BLUE JEANS. ALWAYS HAVE!!!!

OBUMMER AND BIG MIKE CAN KMA

I WILL NOT BE SILENCED

GOBBLESS
 
Back
Top