Caribou Gear

Garmin Xero C1 Pro Chronograph

My Labradar tracks velocities at various distances and lets me validate ballistic coefficient. This looks like a one and done.

I have a labradar, but am seriously looking at this Garmin. So much smaller, and (at least) from one report, never missed a shot. The labradar can be a bit tricky to align so it picks up the target.

I am interested too. It looks promising.
Curious about the mobile phone app and how well it works...

For those that bought it already - did you purchase through a retailer/online/other, or direct from Garmin?

Mine shows up tomorrow
What was retail?...I have seen several different prices listed some cheaper than labradar some not so much. You don't have to give the exact amount...more or less than a labradar? I have seen it listed for 599 but nobody with that price has it in stock...if it's in stock it's around a grand.

What was retail?...I have seen several different prices listed some cheaper than labradar some not so much. You don't have to give the exact amount...more or less than a labradar? I have seen it listed for 599 but nobody with that price has it in stock...if it's in stock it's around a grand.
599 is what I paid. Comes with the little tripod, the device, and a data cable. Seems pretty easy to use, haven't shot with it yet.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sscrano
Back