Game & Fish Western magazine October issue

Keep on

Posting this in hopes that someone would be willing to help me out with acquiring a copy of the October issue of Game & Fish Western magazine. A photo of my mule deer from the other year is in the October issue and it has proven difficult to get a copy here in the East.
I signed up for a subscription in September and the folks at Game and fish sent me the Eastern copies, I contacted them to correct the matter and it's been trying to say the least.
I was even in MT this past week and looked around but could only find the November issue on shelves.
Long story short, would anyone be willing to mail me their copy? I'd gladly reimburse for whatever you would have in the shipping.

Posting this in hopes that someone would be willing to help me out with acquiring a copy of the October issue of Game & Fish Western magazine. A photo of my mule deer from the other year is in the October issue and it has proven difficult to get a copy here in the East.
I signed up for a subscription in September and the folks at Game and fish sent me the Eastern copies, I contacted them to correct the matter and it's been trying to say the least.
I was even in MT this past week and looked around but could only find the November issue on shelves.
Long story short, would anyone be willing to mail me their copy? I'd gladly reimburse for whatever you would have in the shipping.
Get past all their ridiculous phone prompts and talk to a real person. Once you do, you should be able to get a copy from them. I would advise getting 2, one to keep and one to leave on the coffee table…

Believe I have a copy. Thanks brnsvllyjohn.
It's not a large photo, it's in the table of contents in the Oct issue, but still I figure it's the only deer I'll ever have a photo of in a magazine.
My friend is a photographer and he took a photo in 2019 when I got my 1st muley hunting with him in MT. Not the biggest buck in MT but a good public land deer.
Just think it would be cool to hang a copy of the magazine next to that deer on the wall.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back