Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Game farms, again

great thread guys. I'm sorry, but, I believe the ranch owner knew exactly what was going on. Do you really think this was the first load of hogs that he purchased from this individual? ( things are a lot cheaper when you dont have to have a paper trail) We will never be able to control the hog population. . .they are prolific breeders and the young can breed at an early age too. If you have a sow that has 10 piglets 3X a year, (thats 30) if 1/2 of those piglets are females (15) and they each have 3X 10 a year. . . .see how this is never going to be controlled? Also, a domesticated hog that gets loose WILL turn feral in a very short time. So, add all of this together with a guy who could care less as long as the money is rolling in. . . .and you have a perfect sh** storm.
don't get me wrong, I'd love to send lead downrange at a hog or 10 everyday. :D

Wow, blast from the past! I guess I used to get fired up about some things. :D

Funny that this is the same guy you had to deal with, Khunter.

The 5 year debate....begs the question, "What does it cost to grow a RM hog.:;)

More to this later, but they got me amped up to work HARD to fix what's broke in Colorado's Landowner Voucher program. HAD to go through the above before CPW, or anyone, would provide the exact parcel data and acreages I am entitled to with my voucher. That should e available before you ever buy a landowner voucher so the process is transparent.

I started drafting a letter yesterday! There are a few of discussing some things....

Tom,

That is why 95% of these people are on their knees in the hero shots. Their asses are to sore to sit.

http://www.coloradowildelk.com/exotic.html

Cripes even the chick is on her knees.

Are we able to equate game farms with butt sex? Or Texans defending game farms with butt sex?

She looks like she is still crying too. They will let you shoot a hog for $750! What a deal!

Last edited:
A zoo that lets people shoot the animals. The people in those photos should be embarrassed to be seen there, let alone photographed for everyone to see. Quite pitiful.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
See65
Back