Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

FWP Wildlife Chief Being Reassigned

If you wanted to build sub divisions on prime habitat yes you would gotta remember greg made his money on realestate development
And realestate prices in montana right now is through the roof
He made his money by selling a very successful business. Not through real estate. His business did dwell on the tech boom and made Bozeman a prime spot.

Let’s stick to facts and remember that spreading Misinformation does nothing for us.

His administration does seem like a terrible place to work though.

He made his money by selling a very successful business. Not through real estate. His business did dwell on the tech boom and made Bozeman a prime spot.

Let’s stick to facts and remember that spreading Misinformation does nothing for us.

His administration does seem like a terrible place to work though.
I deleted my post as it was not correct again i stand corrected

Making Montana great by eliminating the very reasons so many folks want to move to Montana…
well i guess thats 1 way to reduce pressure on the reason most move here.... kill it off so there is no reason to move to montana

Last edited:
-privatization of elk ✅
-reduce mule deer numbers ✅
-eliminate science-based decisions✅
-subjugate rank and file in FWP✅
-kneel at the altar of MOGA✅
-6 month elk seasons✅

Next up?

-new elk objectives set by landowners
-deer objectives set by landowners
-pronghorn objectives set by landowners
-block FWP from acquiring new land
-eliminate stream access law

Thanks Hank!
Thanks Greg!

Who’s to blame? The Montanans who voted for Giantforehead, that’s who!

-privatization of elk ✅
-reduce mule deer numbers ✅
-eliminate science-based decisions✅
-subjugate rank and file in FWP✅
-kneel at the altar of MOGA✅
-6 month elk seasons✅

Next up?

-new elk objectives set by landowners
-deer objectives set by landowners
-pronghorn objectives set by landowners
-block FWP from acquiring new land
-eliminate stream access law

Thanks Hank!
Thanks Greg!

Who’s to blame? The Montanans who voted for Giantforehead, that’s who!
This^^^^
Anybody wanna see how stupid Montanans are?...just wait until the next election.

This^^^^
Anybody wanna see how stupid Montanans are?...just wait until the next election.
coming from someone that is from montana hmmm interesting
you can always move to a different state

Making a conscious decision to direct HM funds towards projects that offer the least public benefit. Everyone better get on board and support the Big Snowy WMA, it might be the last one we see, if it goes through anyway.
Sounds like a great way to funnel the cannabis tax revenue windfall to landowner cronies.

This administration has given us pen raised pheasants being released at fishing access sites so our kids can learn to hunt. We do got that going for us…
That's the positive outlook we need!

In all seriousness, this is extremely frustrating. It just seems absolutely stupid to me the lengths people will go to destroy wildlife for their own gain. If people want to leave a legacy, protecting our wild places and wildlife for everyone to enjoy seems like the way to do it, not burn it all down to the ground. I truly hope more people are spreading the word about how awful this situation is. I fear for the lasting effects from all these changes.
Once again, great reporting by Laura Lundquist.
Wildlife and the resources need more advocates.

Last edited:
Back