Fwp December commission meeting

Did anyone ever figure out why/how Tabor got to be making so many amendments for regions he doesn't represent?

I missed some of the amendments part - were there any amendments to the deer proposals for 410-417 for LE or for 426?

They're so worried that they're going to possibly lose some block management in region 7 by not allowing does to be shot that they're willing to torch the entire region. These people aren't doing their jobs. If that happens, get creative and cross that bridge when you get there, that's your job

They're so worried that they're going to possibly lose some block management in region 7 by not allowing does to be shot that they're willing to torch the entire region. These people aren't doing their jobs. If that happens, get creative and cross that bridge when you get there, that's your job
Well remove block. Problem solved.

Did I understand correctly that the proposed changes for MD regulations in 417/410 were approved? If so, does that mean it will actually happen next year or is there more discussion on it from here?

Did I understand correctly that the proposed changes for MD regulations in 417/410 were approved? If so, does that mean it will actually happen next year or is there more discussion on it from here?
As far as I know it’ll take effect next fall

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back