Funny Story... Special KY Quota Hunt

BIDZ

Looks like I'm going to be hunting the Bluegrass Army Depot for the special archery deer hunt at the end of October!

I'll be in area B if in the remote chance that anyone on here has ever done this hunt and is willing to share some past experience.

Now for the funny part:

One of my good buddies (who has been putting in for this hunt for several years with no luck) asked me and two others to put in as a party with him as the party leader.

Well, another friend of ours was dragging his feet with turning the application back into our party leader. He did manage to get it turned in with plenty of time to spare, but come to find out our party leader got selfish (worried the apps would be late) and turned his and another (not mine) in early. He then gave mine to our 4th (guy who drags his feet), so that he could send the two in together with "special instructions" to try and match up the 4 apps.

Long story short, the slow guy and myself are going hunting and our selfish buddy is not. And to add to the sting, this was my first year applying.

I love this guy like a brother (he's my soon to be brother-in-law), but its often aggrivating how selfish he can be when he thinks he can get a better deal.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back