Caribou Gear

Funny Hunter Quotes/Lingo

$30,000 would "provide" a buttload of grass fed beef or bison.
Don't even have to break a sweat hammering for that either. Just head on down to the butcher shop, open up your cooler, load up, and away you go. The most physical exertion experienced is getting all that meat from the cooler in your truck to the freezer.

Our beef freezer is in the garage, and it was hot this year when our 1/2 beef was done. Without shame, I will admit to breaking a sweat loading the freezer.

Can I get my medal now?

Don't even have to break a sweat hammering for that either. Just head on down to the butcher shop, open up your cooler, load up, and away you go. The most physical exertion experienced is getting all that meat from the cooler in your truck to the freezer.

Our beef freezer is in the garage, and it was hot this year when our 1/2 beef was done. Without shame, I will admit to breaking a sweat loading the freezer.

Can I get my medal now?
Man, you'll never forget that gathering moment... ;)

Doug flutey
I take offense to that!
1 MY name is not Doug
2 Prmous told me the "Truth" that this bugle tube would call in "The Herd Bull"
3 I only get to practice my elk calling 1 week a year a week before season starts because here in Indiana people think I am killing my dog and call the cops. My wife also threatens me with using the bugle tube as a colon scope.
4 Maybe just maybe I am an excellent elk caller but know other hunters are in the area and want to sound as fake as can be so they will move on.

I can't remember what video it was, but it was done by Jeff Foxworthy.

"He's doin the worm wave in a dirt stadium."
"Dirt nap"
"Gimme a moment"
Is that still a road?
Are we in 4?
If you shoot a deer in the bottom of that canyon it better be small, or plan on getting it up here yourself I'm not dragging a monster up that.(the old man smiling every he says it)

A few that make me go, “hmmmm?”:

“Smoked him” … with a bow?

“If it’s brown it’s down”

Naming deer (if serious, I do it in jest now)

“Habitat improvement” while clearing cover and planting a food plot to hunt over

“Cull buck,” or “removing him from the gene pool” in a free range setting

“Freak nasty”

“Hunted hard”… in a tree stand or shooting house

A few that make me go, “hmmmm?”:

“Smoked him” … with a bow?

“If it’s brown it’s down”

Naming deer (if serious, I do it in jest now)

“Habitat improvement” while clearing cover and planting a food plot to hunt over

“Cull buck,” or “removing him from the gene pool” in a free range setting

“Freak nasty”

“Hunted hard”… in a tree stand or shooting house
“Just smoked “fingers” the management buck we’ve been hunting hard over our food plot and feeder out of our climate controlled blind, gonna get him loaded in the utv and get this stud packed outta here”.

Could be

How about....

Let's go f$#@ up that bull.

Or

Super KRUSHED.... I shot a small sow.

Grind one out

Picked up a bull this morning

Fences..... fences are the guiding boundaries of life.
Kurt may be designing their packs but he certainly is not running their socials.....

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back