Caribou Gear Tarp

Full Circle- Montana Mountain Goat Video

Had a wall tent lift off like that on a Utah hunt once. Tent was in a tree and poles were scattered about 100 yards away. Everything on the tables was exactly where it was when we left in the morning. Sleeping bags were soaked. My friend finally wanted to get some sleep, so he put on his rain jacket and pants and crawled into his sleeping bag.

Cool video and hunt guys! Very nice goat Ross!

That was a great video. Congrats on a fantastic goat. Makes me want another tag really bad!
I spent more time in that mountain range last summer then I care to remember (for an entirely different reason), and saw some great billys.
Yours' is a true trophy and very well deserved. Congratulations.

That was awesome congrats on a beautiful goat. Hunt of a lifetime right there. Great video work I sure enjoyed it.

Very excellent and love the different stories/perspectives of everyone on the trip! Really enjoyed that video. Congrats @MinnesotaHunter!

If you try to glass goats from five miles away, cows will laugh at you. This day was a bust for seeing goats, we saw some great scenery and got some good exercise. Don't trust Ross when he says you can climb from the bottom, crest the ridge and the other side. "It's only 1600' of elevation gain. Pete Muennich said he thought it would be quicker to come in from this way." Yeah right. What does that Pete dude know about goats anyway?DSC00222.JPGDSC00231.JPGDSC00244.JPG

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Failure2Adapt
Back