MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

FS - MR Longbow-OPTIFADE

Gang,
Selling to try something different. This pack is literally the LAST OPTIFADE Mystery Ranch pack to roll out of Bozeman. It was 6 weeks waiting for it while it was sent to ATA and SHOT show. There's nothing wrong with the pack it's in amazing condition and never hauled meat with 0 stains/rips/tears.

Included:
--Optifade NICE Frame
--Optifade Longbow bag (Frame and bag were $531)
--Lift Kit
--Hip pouches (original Optifade belt pads included, but not shown)
--Flip box
--Long side pockets
--Optifade Daypack lid
--Several extra straps
--Sling pocket

I have over $700 invested in this pack (Optifade was more expensive), but I'm looking for $550 OBO TYD. If you would like other photos no problem just let me know.

Matt

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    49.3 KB · Views: 492
  • FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    FullSizeRender_1.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 493
  • FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    FullSizeRender_2.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 488
  • FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    FullSizeRender_3.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 488
  • FullSizeRender_4.jpg
    FullSizeRender_4.jpg
    40.8 KB · Views: 488
Last edited:
What waist size and height does this fit?How big are these packs?I've heard a lot about them but can they hold a full elk hind or more of a day pack?Looking for a good pack for my son

Good catch MixedBag...sorry about that! It's a Medium waist belt and Medium Yoke.

It'll haul anything you throw at it. Sadly I have only hauled gear, but I only bought it because of the testimony's from guys on this forum with pictures of them hauling quarters out on this pack so it's safe to say this will do the job comfortably.

It's one heck of a pack.

Medium waist fits what sizes?My son is pretty big at 5'9-180lbs.I'd say he's a34 waist.Will this fit him?

I'm on the opposite end of the spectrum at a 38" waist (I'm tall I swear) and it fits well. I'd say they have a pretty broad spectrum.

A medium belt will fit a 34" waist, but you'll be at the bottom end of it.

I'd piggy back off of jryoung and say I'm interested in many of the accessories, but not pack or bag. Let me know if you part it out.

Scott

Haven't yet but it'll either be a Stone Glacier or KUIU

I'm telling you, don't over look Exo Mountain. I have a SG and it's a great pack but organizing gear with it is impossible. The Exo is nearly as light and has everything you need to organize gear for quick and easy access. Less money and I think the warranty is lifetime for defects.

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back