Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

From now on

Amberjack

Since my information is invaluable on this webhole I am gonna demand payment for every post from now on.

Listen up Del, It's gonna cost ya now. And since you are some muckety muck in tight with Mossie or mousey or Muckey whatever the F his name is I need a contract dammit.

How does daily free boat, house and all personal poperty cleaning fron Del-mart sound? :rolleyes:

Thats what I was thinking as well LIE GUY....

Should we send the boys over tonight?

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>"Del-Mart: Where Nighttime is the Right Time!"<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Delw

Brother, are you stealing my COPYRIGHTED slogan for your own pecuniary purposes sans adequate compensation? I am going to own your shop before too long! :cool:

Super-duper! Does it come with the handy-dandy drill press and lure maker? When may I take possession? How big is my staff? (I mean the number of employees!)

Heck ya I would throw in a drill press if you want it.... employees well not anymore since the 9-11 thing..... only staff I have there anymore are the field mice drinking out of the toilet( in case you havent heard we are in a drought)

Delw

I know, pools and all . . . .

Okay, how much do the mice cost?

Any way, I thought you were transforming it into a boat repair, Gator Mount, weight-making haven (or is it heaven)? I'll wait to take possession until everything is in place. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back