Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Friend from the Flathead

Clawsar

Howdy all,
I've been living in the Flathead Valley of Montana since 2011 and Bozeman Mt 6 years before that for college. Before my Montana rebirth I lived in southeastern Washington and did very little outdoors. Since being in Montana I've picked up kayaking, some bird hunting, and in 2013 started big game hunting for the first time. Since I was going at it on my own, I decided I wanted to do it with archery, and again with no one to check my ambitions, I bought a recurve. After struggling through archery season, I bought a 30-06. Then, still empty handed, I bought a compound bow in the off season and finally shot my first buck. Last year I honed in a little more on elk and came out empty handed again. This year I'm giving it everything I can to find elk, and hopefully take a shot at one.
So far I've had mostly great experiences, learned a ton, and have caught the big game bug. Randy really speaks to me from a public land and wildlife conservation standpoint, so I'm hoping to learn more about hunting and how to be a hunting ambassador from all the great folks here!

That was my old stomping grounds until I moved down to where the sun shines in the winter. Welcome aboard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NTSS
Back