Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Friday Shredday Tunes - Get pumped.

I know the idea behind this thread is to eliminate old people music--and---I dont blame you (-: But you are not the first young man who has attempted to do that and failed (-:
Ill have you know, miss, that I am an elderly myself being on the wrong side of 40. And the 90s rockers I grew up listening to most must be in (or would be were they still living) their 50s and 60s. Regular classic rock, 'oldies' even!

That performance in my first post is nearing 30 years old!

Ill have you know, miss, that I am an elderly myself being on the wrong side of 40. And the 90s rockers I grew up listening to most must be in (or would be were they still living) their 50s and 60s. Regular classic rock, 'oldies' even!

I still think Dave put you up to this (-: Just joking with you (-:

Here's some old people music. This one is pushing 50.

I thank you. AND it is not country ! (-: funny how these songs hit home more when you reach the age of 'ancient"

Kids these days don't understand that a solid riff doesn't need to be thrashed to make you pumped, @Europe. Good choices!

Thank you and yes, I agree !
Love this, thank you. AND--will wonders never cease, even a couple other members liked it----whew , now I dont feel like a total nerd on the Friday music thread.
This dude was punk, thrash, rock n’ roll, metal, whatever - before those terms were common parlance.

This one is for you folks that were old enough to be rebellious in 1958. ;)

:love::)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back