Frequently repeated dum moves

mdcrossbow

I know we all do them.
Mine is leaving my bike helmet on my seat and when I'm ready to head home ....Ouch
As an artist a woodworker, I learn from my mistakes but somewhere along the line my brain take a dump when I remove my helmet.

Hats. I leave hats everywhere and then when I want a certain hat it's an Easter egg hunt. I also have a glove problem, found em today in my back pocket. Lastly my grandpa's and dad will berate me for this one but I usually don't put tools back in the same spot even tho I have a nice tool chest and 2 tool boxes. Then everytime I need that 12mm socket it's a treasure hunt. Ooooh 11mm so close....2 days later i find the 12mm in the junk drawer. 🤦‍♂️

I started leaving the keys in my door after work , and finding them
In the morning, luckily we have a screen door that hides them, it’s been a few weeks now since the last time , seems I’ve been able to break the sudden habit !

At this point I've lost like 15+ lighters at work and somewhere around the house. Few months ago I was changing roof tiles and found one jammed inbetween 2 tiles... Probably was there for few years...

Back