Yeti GOBOX Collection

Frequently repeated dum moves

Losing my gloves! I need to swallow my pride and just run a string through my shirt that's sewn to each glove..... I'd still lose 'em. On a positive note, it's like a non-stop Easter Egg hunt here on the farm.

Hey, look there's a pair of gloves over there!
Same here. So much wasted time retracing the chores I did. Sometimes I never do find them but they find me a week later.
And my glasses.

Left my tailgate down and lost a brand new Stihl MS180. I hadn't even put gas in it yet....

By the time I had turned around (1 Minute) somebody had stopped and picked it up.

Ram can build an $80,000 diesel truck. But they cant put a "tailgate is down" alarm in the truck. Christ!

Left my tailgate down and lost a brand new Stihl MS180. I hadn't even put gas in it yet....

By the time I had turned around (1 Minute) somebody had stopped and picked it up.

Ram can build an $80,000 diesel truck. But they cant put a "tailgate is down" alarm in the truck. Christ!
Maybe an alarm that the kids are in the back seat too,,,,,how about one to let you know the windshield is dirty on self driving cars?.

I don’t like to sit on my wallet so I always take it out and put it in the cup holder or dash of whatever vehicle or equipment I’m in. I forget it about 3x a week and lose it for a while at least once a week.

My wife wants me to get one of those Apple findy things to put in it. I’m afraid someone could hack it and steal both dollars out of my wallet.
SAME!!

I’m afraid to ask………. It could have a lot of meanings.

Comfort Trap

When you have things to do with your life and someone comes over to make you comfortable. So comfortable, you stay there much longer than you intended.
Boy: Time to get out of bed and be productive!

Girlfriend: *wraps you in blankets and snuggles you*
Boy: Or not....****n Comfort Trap
by TheDustyCactus January 20, 2019

The comfort trap is when a situation is bad, but familiar, so it feels safe, even though you are miserable. Sills gets you on the road to breaking through that barrier of fear and taking that next step which will bring you out the other side and change your life.

Let's see....

On more than one occasion I have forgotten to turn my hood off of the grind setting and gotten a nice surprise when I strike an arc. One day I even did it multiple times in the same afternoon.

Just this week I was working on a known hot circuit and for some reason snipped the whole piece of romex at once. Hopefully thats a one time deal (thankfully it just scarred a set of pliers and not me).

My employer makes us attach clubs to our steering wheels nightly. The key for my club is attached to the key for my ignition. I have a cute little habit of climbing into my truck, starting the ignition, realizing I left the club on my steering wheel, shutting off the ignition, unlocking the club, then restarting the ignition. It's a big red hunk of metal, how the hell I don't realize that it's in place as soon as I sit down is beyond me.
I forget keys in the ignition frequently, I would be fired so quick there.

You poor guys losing your wallets. Tsk, tsk. I stopped letting wallets poke me in the arse more than twenty years ago. All I carry now is a thin leather plastic cards book in my front pocket. Rarely have any cash on me. My debit transactions are all no charge so why carry money?

Everytime I buy new arrows I always lose one from the first set of shooting. I do not know why but I can guarantee I will lose one when go to shoot the brand new dozen I am about to buy.

Passing animals to look for bigger animals then not finding any more animals at all

I lost my wallet for a solid 6 hours today. Wife was grilling me about where I left it and figured I dropped it in the grass scouting this morning. Got back and found it in between the seat and center console. I wasn’t worried. I was actually hoping if someone would use a card so I could have a chance at getting my drivers license back. That would be easier than the dmv.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sea Rover
Back